WOW!! Has it been awhile!

I can't believe how long it's been since I have updated my blog!  I have become overly busy in the last couple of months and finding the time to fit everything in has become a challenge.  I had decided after 4 wonderful years at home, that I would venture back into the work force.  So, needless to say, learning to juggle everyday life, 2 very special little boys, 1 supportive and loving husband and of course finding the time to do one of things I love most..PHOTOGRAPHY...has been a little bit of a struggle.  But, with every change in life you have to be open minded and always look ahead...that it won't be like this forever...haha! 

And with that, I will leave you to look at a couple families that I have photographed over the last couple of months.  I had a blast and I look forward to shooting more families in the next little bit! (please stay tuned for the updates!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment